Friday, May 18, 2012

AFK- The Life of Potty Training

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile. I've been working with my three year old lil man on potty training. It seems he has this great hatred for Elmo telling him good job. I even got him these targets and he throws them in and walks away. *shakes head* The hectic part, but great part, is my one and a half year old little girl is all over this. She even comes and gets me to take her to the potty. So, now I'm training both. LOL. That's why I haven't been on. Most of my day is dashing one or the other to the potty. Anyway, I apologize and will try to get something out soon. Have a great weekend! BTW Thank you authors for the blog hop this week. I have been hopping around and have learned so much. Thank you for being excellent educators to us readers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment