Saturday, March 31, 2012

Romance Cover Of The 1960's



I wasn't for sure where to start my blog at.  One of my favorite blogger Chris from Stumbling Over Chaos, does this hilarious and creative piece on stock photography cover.  I must admit, this is where this idea came from.  What if I did a section weekly on blast from the past covers. 

So here you have cover of the week.  I decided to pick this one because I am in love with the floating heads that remind me of Easter eggs and wanted to get into the holiday spirit.  The other reason, is this is one of the few where the female in the pic isn't crying.  I'm sure I'll be posting some down the road, but I wanted to start on a little happier note here.

So, let me know what you think.  Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Her mom needs to have a little chat with her about the difference between love and lust. LOL I'm kind of digging her hair though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I loved the hair to. I loved the guys with their collars flipped up. I think they are trying to hide the fact their heads are floating.

      Yeah, I would say her mom needs to sit her down and give her a good talking too. In the 60's you are called fickle, now I think a lit of people would say tease

      Delete