Friday, March 30, 2012

Welcome Authors!

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome all authors out there and to explain my blog. This is a site where you can come to without feeling anything less than what you are, amazing. This is a blog in which all authors are welcome. If you have been published whether ebook, paper, self...your all are equals here. Comments that treat you other than that will be deleted. We do not discriminate on content here. I will embrace all genres under the category of romance. There will be times that I will blog on positive news or inspirational pictures that pertain to romance authors. My motto is simple here: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

BTW: Please be patient with me. I'm so green at this I'm likely to make many mistakes:)

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely idea! Can't wait to see all the posts you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Poppy! I'm going to try my hardest to make this a very nice place for everyone to come to. I have some pretty random ideas but I kind of want to see what the authors and everyone likes first too. I guess I will be trial and error for a while:). Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete